OMG!!! I love it, they could not be more different. This will bring such happy memories for years to come :)
Oh, poor Santa! I see Lucy knows how to pose under pressure! That's my girl! And my little Maxy! You can whip this out when they are looking for pics of him as a baby for his high school year book :-) Or maybe for his 40th birthday party!
Oh my goodness, Max's face is priceless! Hope that Santa makes up for traumatizing him ;)
AGHAHHAAAA!!!Great picture (at poor Max's expense!)Love it :o)
Best photo EVER!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG!!! I love it, they could not be more different. This will bring such happy memories for years to come :)
Oh, poor Santa! I see Lucy knows how to pose under pressure! That's my girl! And my little Maxy! You can whip this out when they are looking for pics of him as a baby for his high school year book :-) Or maybe for his 40th birthday party!
Oh my goodness, Max's face is priceless! Hope that Santa makes up for traumatizing him ;)
AGHAHHAAAA!!!
Great picture (at poor Max's expense!)
Love it :o)
Best photo EVER!
Post a Comment