haha! Katie- I think Grey is brilliant, so sneaky in his methods to eat cookies without getting noticed! Andrea- my mom insists that I remove the buttface picture! I'm not trying to be gross- it is just life with a clingly boy who happens to be the same height as my butt!
4 comments:
Thanks for the yummy cookies today, sorry that Grey took a bite of most of them. Such a sneaky boy.
Super funn!
If I had to choose, I think Buttface and Yoga are my favorites!!
I even laughed a little out loud when I saw Maxers in the crack :o)
haha!
Katie- I think Grey is brilliant, so sneaky in his methods to eat cookies without getting noticed!
Andrea- my mom insists that I remove the buttface picture! I'm not trying to be gross- it is just life with a clingly boy who happens to be the same height as my butt!
One question: Are there any cookies left? See you soon.
Post a Comment