December 6, 2010

Some Things Never Change

I may be 800 miles away,
but she still lets me borrow her shoes!
Thanks, mom!

7 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

HA! That's awesome! I love weswie's shoe collection!!! You are a lucky girl! What is the occasion?

Annie said...

Sleep Country xmas party on Wednesday night :)
I got a new dress, but I'm borrowing the shoes!

Wilson Girlzz said...

That's so sweet!
What size does Leslie wear!?

Have a great time at your partay :o)

p.s. we need to schedule a phone date, I SERIOUSLY miss you!!

Molly Andersson said...

i personally love that we all 3 wear the same shoe size!! :) our mom rocks!!

Leslie said...

hahahahahahaha...i loved this blog. Andrea i wear an 81/2! we all do, which is great!!!!! Annie did you like the other goodies I put in the box???

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh fun! Well you will look fabulous! Darn, I used to wear an 8 1/2 but Maysyn turned me into a solid 9! :) Guess I am kicked out of the shoe club! :)

comfy cozy said...

Super sweet, Annie. I think it's just such a beautiful thing that you and your mama are so close. What a great example you're setting for wittle Wucy! :)