HA! A recap in photos! I LOVE IT!!! Well despite your unfortunate road trip companions that were less than thrilled they sure all looked cute being miserable! :) We have had some barfer's and isn't that just a special treat to try to clean up on the side of the road? :) We started bringing a "kit" no matter where we go, luckily we haven't needed it in several years.
I love love love all of the pictures of the fam! I haven't seen everyone since the Summer and they all look so great! The cousins are all so cute together! Your little brothers are looking as handsome as always! The loving couples shots were cute too, the parents and the young lovies snuggling on the couch!
Oh and the wig did did not disappoint! SO FUNNY!
What a fun visit, I am so glad I got to see you so much and glad you made it home safe!
Oh and Nicole and Logan are adorable too! A little strange having hospital Lisa out there on the www, but at least I had your cute self to make me look a little better :).
Fantastic trip! Long car rides really suck though. Ethan is our barfer... of course. I love all the cousins together. Oh, and that wig in SUPERB! Ultra fabulous, really. I especially love Dev wearing it, I'm sure it made him feel like the good ol' days.
And, thanks again for letting us use the car. Adam really was gone a lot, and I was able to get last minute shopping done and to the xmas places I needed to be. Thanks friend.
Next up, girls night! Adam starts his 4 days off tomorrow, so let's pick a night that works for everyone.
Great photos and I love your added word-comment-funnies :o)
The wig is hilarious!! Max on the edge of his seat watching Toy Story 3...super cute!!
Adam and Brody are adorable, as is Seth...I feel like I haven't seen either of them in so long. Thanks for sharing them :o)
And Lisa! HURRAY! I feel better seeing her and at that with a smile!
Your little travelers are such troopers - I'm glad you all made it there and back safely and isn't home so wonderful to come home to after such a long trek?!
7 comments:
I LOVE all of them watching Toy Story...so cute:). Looks like you had a great trip!
PS
Can't believe how much Adam looks like your dad these days!
HA! A recap in photos! I LOVE IT!!! Well despite your unfortunate road trip companions that were less than thrilled they sure all looked cute being miserable! :) We have had some barfer's and isn't that just a special treat to try to clean up on the side of the road? :) We started bringing a "kit" no matter where we go, luckily we haven't needed it in several years.
I love love love all of the pictures of the fam! I haven't seen everyone since the Summer and they all look so great! The cousins are all so cute together! Your little brothers are looking as handsome as always! The loving couples shots were cute too, the parents and the young lovies snuggling on the couch!
Oh and the wig did did not disappoint! SO FUNNY!
What a fun visit, I am so glad I got to see you so much and glad you made it home safe!
Oh and Nicole and Logan are adorable too! A little strange having hospital Lisa out there on the www, but at least I had your cute self to make me look a little better :).
ooops, that was a really long comment :)
Fantastic trip! Long car rides really suck though. Ethan is our barfer... of course. I love all the cousins together. Oh, and that wig in SUPERB! Ultra fabulous, really. I especially love Dev wearing it, I'm sure it made him feel like the good ol' days.
And, thanks again for letting us use the car. Adam really was gone a lot, and I was able to get last minute shopping done and to the xmas places I needed to be. Thanks friend.
Next up, girls night! Adam starts his 4 days off tomorrow, so let's pick a night that works for everyone.
Great photos and I love your added word-comment-funnies :o)
The wig is hilarious!!
Max on the edge of his seat watching Toy Story 3...super cute!!
Adam and Brody are adorable, as is Seth...I feel like I haven't seen either of them in so long. Thanks for sharing them :o)
And Lisa!
HURRAY!
I feel better seeing her and at that with a smile!
Your little travelers are such troopers - I'm glad you all made it there and back safely and isn't home so wonderful to come home to after such a long trek?!
Very cute! Love the hair. On all of you :-)
Loved this post! It was so fun to travel along with you guys via photos :). Glad you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment