I feel that I've waited my whole life for my sister to be able to color my hair.
The day has finally arrived!
Molly made a few jokes about this being a revenge opportunity for the times that I've colored her hair and left her with orange polka-dots... but she was kind and did a lovely job!
Papa and his pups watched Despicable Me for the third time in 24 hours... Needless to say, we think it is a really cute movie.
The little cousins were reunited, which was really fun to watch.
And the day wrapped up with a banana split at Leatherby's.
Not too shabby!





5 comments:
All the cousins are so cute together!!!
Now, that's some serious ice cream;)
I love papa and his pups. And papa with his iPad :-) That is one banana split! Actually it is about 4!
Keep up the blog, Annie, it keeps me in touch. Love it!
I was there the first time you gave Molly highlights! Your Mom was cooking us something yummy in the kitchen and I remember thinking this family is so cool!!!! I can't believe she is old enough to be doing it for you and lets be honest, REALLY WELL!!!! :) Talk about a hefty return on your investment!
You two are adorable btw! So is your couch crew!!! Max might be my favorite in that photo! :) He is such a little big man! Joe looks amazing with his teeth and his pretty eyes showing! Lucy is as cute as always and Dev too!
The cousins are so cute! FUN!
Oh and who knew the leatherby's split was that big? Did they finish it? SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!
Cute pictures!
It looks like Christmas in Cali is going great so far :o)
We watched Despicible Me tonight and loved it too - okay, confession, I cried at the end!
That icecream mountain is crazy amazing huge! Did they finish it!? OMG!!
Post a Comment