We stay up too late.
This is us. Right now. It is late.
But it is also quiet.
And it is just us, as in, "Hey, remember me? We fell in love once. Haven't seen you much since then. Wanna snuggle and watch Parks and Rec?"
Just us, as in no one is calling out, "Mama, Maxy peed on the floor again!"
Just us, as in him, me, a warm blanket, a laptop and an iPad.
Just us, as in the highlight of my day. :)

3 comments:
Hoooo Hoooo! I have been a bit of a night owl too lately! Isn't it hard to choose sleep when you can choose quiet do whatever you want awake time? :)
Love the picture of you two lovebirds! Hope you are sleeping in as I type this!!!
sweet!
Love to see you two still in love! I love you both!
Post a Comment