December 15, 2011

'Round Here...

If you were to peek through our windows today, here is what you'd see-


Joe has had several tests at school this week, which somehow takes a toll on all of us.  Here, he was online studying up a bit for tomorrow's science test- the last test before Christmas break!  Hooray!

Lucy was wrapped up in a blanket because she was cold, which is to be expected since wasn't wearing pants or a shirt.  I think that she was going to play "dress up" but lost her motivation, so she settled for playing Go Fish with Devon.

Devon didn't have to work today.  He was busy doing all the dad-duties, like playing Go Fish and quizzing Joe about earthquakes.

And Max wasn't feeling well, so he napped on the sofa, propped up on a pillow so that he could breathe better.

And as for me, I did several loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen three times, and went out for a little more Christmas shopping.

What's going on in your house?

*******

In other news, Lucy's social calendar has never been more full than this December.  It has been one event after another, but we don't complain because it keeps our lives festive, plus she looks so darn cute on a stage! :)

This week was the Christmas performance at Lucy's school.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas season, but all the grumpy people seem to be wearing off on me:(. I need to snap out of it and enjoy Lorann's first Christmas as much as I can!!

Logann and I made Christmas cookies. That was an adventure and maybe she's a little young. We've gone to look at lights, which she loves. Today we are making apple butter to get as gifts and then a gingerbread house.

Are you coming for Christmas? Miss you!

Niccole

Anonymous said...

I meant "give as gifts", but I bet you figured that out;)

Just Me said...

Love the lazy day pic of the crew on the couch. Loved Lucy's Xmas performance and seeing her classroom. Loved hearing her teacher say Lucy is a leader, which we knew but it is always nice to have it confirmed by someone outside the family who loves her. I do hope Max is better today. Love you all!

Allison said...

I love the picture on the couch. So many different things going on there-sleeping, playing, studying! Your babies are getting so big! Love you!

Molly Andersson said...

Hi sister!! sorry I havent commented in so long!! i have stollen moms computer for a little bit so i decided to leave some love!! Lucy looks so marvelous! I love her and she is the cutest one up there (though i may be a bit biased) :-) your family is so cute with all of their activities on the couch! :) Love you and can't wait for you to join our festivities :)

Lisa Blake said...

I LOVE peeking through your window!!!!! Everybody looks so snuggly!!! Lucy is a doll and I love that the little social bugs calendar is festively full!!!!

We are busy packing and getting ready to move but took a break tonight for christmas lights and krispy creme's!!!

Can't wait to see you!!! LOVE ya!