March 5, 2011

Aloha & Mahalo

After a long, long week of being a single mama,
my baby-daddy has come home!
It turns out that he isn't the jet-setting, family-ditching, Hawaii-vacationing villain that I made him out to be in my mind all week long.
He is actually quite lovable, and we are all very happy to have him back.
We missed him very much (I missed him the most),
And he is grounded indefinitely.

He brought gifts for all-
the boys got t-shirts, Lucy got a dress, and I got something pretty and shiny.
Smart move, Devon! Smart move.



10 comments:

Allison said...

Hooray! You survived the week! I do love the necklace...well done Devon. Hooray for having him home and congrats on making it through the week!

Just Me said...

Good job, Dev! Love the necklace, the Lucy dress and the fishy Max. I'll be over soon for the chocolate covered macadamia nuts :-)
Nice to see you all happy!

Just Me said...

I can't see Joe's shirt but it looks fishy too?

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

YAY!!!!! What a good hubby after all!!!! :) You were such a trooper to make it the whole week on your own!!! Phew, it's over and you have a cute hubby and something shiny to show for it!!!! I really do love your necklace!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh and pass the candy PLEASE! :)))

Wilson Girlzz said...

Thank you Jesus for bringing Devon home safely...and without further delay!

I'm happy you still love him ;o)

His gifts are sweet and I got a good chuckle from Max's expression. Oh my!

Molly Andersson said...

Welcome home dev!! And the gifts are marvelous!! Lucy's dress is adorable and max's face is priceless!! Aloha :) Glad to see the Ohana back together!! (That means family in Hawaiian!)

Leslie said...

Yeah Annie!! you made it!! Good job Dev picking out the gifts! Hope you get to keep him for awhile! Love you! :)

The Browns said...

Max's face is priceless! Love the necklace:) Devon is no fool.

Katie Lott said...

Nice job family! For making it through the week, for making it home and for getting great gifts!
Girls night soon-ish. I'm sure Adam will need a boys night when I get back from Bean-town. So, I can't ask for one for myself just yet.
Love you friend!