We spent our weekend at the ballpark- Joe's baseball team played a scrimmage on Saturday and Devon's softball team played a scrimmage on Sunday. Max and Lucy and I showed support for our ball players, and we found ourselves cold, wet, and muddy. In hind sight, since these games were only scrimmages, we should have stayed home and remained warm, dry, and clean, but, I suppose, sometimes it is good to get out of the house and let the kids expend some energy and bulk up the laundry hampers...
The season of little league and softball is about to begin, so be prepared for a season of pictures like these-
Have I told you about Devon's mistress? She is sleek and slender, smart and fun, and he can't keep his hands off of her!
Aren't they a cute couple? Her name is Paddy (she might be Irish). Paddy the iPad. She's making me work for my husband's attention! She's keeping me on my toes! But I didn't see her sitting in the rain at his softball game, so you tell me who is more devoted to our man!
(Devon insists that I add that I love Paddy too. I suppose that we are sister wives. The kids love her too.)
Look at this little treasure that I found at TJ Maxx-
Isn't it super duper cute? I didn't buy it at first, but then I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I drove back the following day and shelled out the $12.99 plus tax. It makes me happy! :)
You know what else makes me happy? Even happier than these little birds on their little branches? You! Yes, you! Thank you once again for being a reader and for all of your kind words and encouragement! I read your comments and I feel so blessed to have friends/family like YOU!
Happy Monday!


7 comments:
Sorry Paddy, I vote Annie! Good job supporting the boys even in the bad weather!! Also, LOVE the little treasure you found at tj maxx!!! Love you! :)
Your treasure is adorable!! what a find!! :) And what a trooper going to the games!! What a good wife and mama!! :) and You should download words with friends on paddy... then we can play scrabble together even from far away!! :)
HAHA! I wish I had enough brain power to come back with as witty of a comment as this post! :) Your killing me with the Sister-wife! :)
You have no idea how many props you deserve for being cold and wet to support your crew! The pictures are adorable!
Your readers love you too and speaking for this reader, I feel super blessed to have you in my life too!!!! Keep em' coming!
I would love to stay longer but I have to rush to TJ Max and see if they have that little number at a store near me!!!!!
You are the Number One Wife and I know Devon would not want a life without you in it. Ditto for the kids and your friends and family.
I for one look forward daily to your clever humor and the touching stories you tell on tis blog.
I will join you occasionally on the benches for the boys' games. We gotta support our team!
Love the little birds in a tree thingie.
Cute, cute, cute birdy stand! Love it!!
I've witnessed the relationship between D-Love and Paddy...they are pretty lovey-dovey...but you are the real deal with way more personality and totally win in the looks department!
Cheers to you for your loyal baseball support!
How cute is your new blog layout? Love it!!! And the iPad is my mistress (mister?), too :)
I am few days behind here-things have been a bit crazy here. You might laugh at this, but I have that exact same accessory in my own home that I JUST purchased at TJ Max myself! I am looking forward to a long season of pictures at the ball park. Love it!
Post a Comment