January 31, 2011

FYI

Not much going on here today.
Just the ordinary stuff.
I am a little grumpy. 
But since my friend Lisa is sitting in a hospital room, bored, and has requested new blog posts to read, here is what I have to offer:

*Today is Justin Timberlake's 30th birthday!  How are you celebrating?  :)

*The temps are expected to be in the 30s all week.  Brrrrr.  Lame.

*The Bachelor is on tonight!  I like Emily.  Who do you like?


*Our cupboards are bare.  Seriously.  I dislike grocery shopping almost as much as I dislike preparing meals.  We are down to cheese sticks and frozen bagels.  Oh, and a Costco sized box of cheese and crackers. Oh, and two avocados.  And I've eaten 4 servings of tapioca pudding today.

*Spinach dip is the best part of Super Bowl weekend, in my humble opinion.  I hope to eat some on Sunday.

* Joe is growing his hair out, a la Justin Bieber.  I think it looks good!


*Lucy is currently dressed up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland.


*Devon will be seeing Ozzy Osbourne in concert later this week.  By choice.  Gross.


*Devon will be going on an all-expense-paid trip to Maui later this month, without me, for the third time. I don't want to talk about it.



*Max has spilled milk, cereal, yogurt, soup and smoothie on our floor.  He has also shredded a bagel and thrown the pieces all over my car.  He has also dumped Craisins and apple chunks in the seat of the stroller.  This has all happened today.  Why do I continue to feed him?
Good thing that I find him to be super cute.
.

*And me...  I'm almost done reading this book-

My toes are cold.  I am dreaming of warmer days with less cleaning of food messes.  And I look like this-


Hasta la vista, baby!

7 comments:

Just Me said...

Happy BD Justin! You are likin' those younger men :-)
Joe looks cute, ala Bieber.

Wish I lived closer so I could come and relieve you a while. Actually, I could, whenever you want/need.

Max is lucky you love him so much and you are such a great mom.

Devon raised money himself to go see Ozzy when he was about ten or so I think. I was not paying for him to see a guy bite the head off a bat. So what can I say? Not my fault but I think it's just always gonna be there.
Won't mention anything more about Devon. Hope to see you on Super Bowl Sunday.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Great Job Annie! You made me laugh for the first time today! Highly entertaining I tell ya!!! :)

Tell me Justin isn't just 30! That makes me feel really really old! I love Emily on the bachelor and hope to be uninterrupted by doctors and nurses and episodes for the full two hours! I am hoping for the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER lol!

I think it is so funny that you don't like to grocery shop! It's kind of my happy place :). But hey, tapioca sounds really yummy! Oh and Super Bowl Sunday happens to be a very special anniversary for a certain couple of girls! Spinach dip is definitely in order!

Don't let me down...blog again tomorrow! :) No pressure!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh and Joe does look super cool as Justin!!! :)

Just Me said...

Oh, and I like Emily too, on the Bachelor.

Wilson Girlzz said...

Ah, you crack me up!

I didn't know it was JT's birthday...and 30 none the less! Thanks for reminding me.

I like to grocery shop too - in fact, I kinda look forward to it each week. Remember when you and I used to grocery shop together in college? Fun times...huh!?

Lucy and Joe are cute and Max is too, I see that little rascally-twinkle in his eye, and I just feel for you...you are a VERY GOOD mama.

p.s. Ozzy is almost as yucky as Devon going to the islands by himself...almost.

Allison said...

Well done Annie! This blog actually gave me some good insight into your day today-so sorry the trip to Maui is coming up again. Ugh.

On the the lighter side, spinach dip, darling girls that dress up, boys that make messes, and husbands that have funny taste in music is something to smile about. Love you!

The Browns said...

I can't believe JT is younger than us!!!

Anyway, love the pics and captions...Devon is going to owe you some sort of GREAT souvenir;).

PS
Michelle on The Bachelor keeps getting stranger and stranger!!!