Hooray! All children are asleep and in bed!
Hooray! Parenthood is on tonight!
Hooray! January is almost over! What a dreadful month! We need blue skies and warm sun!
Hooray! Joe didn't have much homework today!
Hooray! I've seen 3 of the 10 films nominated for an Academy Award for best picture! That is more than usual!
Hooray! My kitchen is clean and the laundry is put away!
Hooray! I know what I am going to get for my hubs for Valentine's Day!
Hooray! I found the missing Shrek dvd!
Okay, so, there isn't much going on around here, but, fortunately, it doesn't take much to evoke a hooray!
Hooray! My kids were well behaved today.
This was Lucy's recipe for happiness this afternoon:
Step 1: Dig through mama's pajama drawer and find something silky and pink.
Step 2: Ask for permission to keep this "gown".
Step 3: When permission to keep is denied, ask for permission to play in this "gown".
Step 4: Have mama tie up the straps in the back so that "gown" fits just right.
Step 5: Dance like a princess because, Darling, you look lovely!
edit: Boo! No Parenthood tonight.
edit: Boo! No Parenthood tonight.

5 comments:
You are funny and I love all the simple celebrations! It sounds like a good day all and all :O)
What are you going to get D-Love for Heart Day? Text me yeah?!
Lucy's "gown" is very beautiful! She's one funny 4 year old!
HOORAY for a cute post!!! HOORAY for an even cuter daughter!!! I think a pic with you in the pink ensemble is what your readers really want! :) HAHA!
Happy that you had a really great day! I share in your sadness that Parenthood was not on. What I really need to know is...did I miss American Idol? It didn't tape, so I was wondering if it was on.
Hopefully today has another huge helping of well behaved children with a side of light homework!!!
Ahhh, I probably could have told you where the Shrek DVD was, but it could have moved since then so maybe not.
Your day sounds like an overall good one, to be celebrated for sure.
Lucy looked very Princess Ballerina in her "gown" and you are such a good mama for letting her play in it.
I don't watch Parenthood (those days are over for me, thank goodness) but I was disappointed my shows were all reruns and oh, did we miss Idol?
But Pres Obama was back, sounding like JFK, FDR and all those greats before him, the best orator of my lifetime since JFK and Martin Luther King. I don't think much will change with the country so divided but it all sounded great!
It cracks me up that Lucy got into your "gown" drawer! I am always stumped by V-day...Glad you had a good day!
HOORAY for a new mama rantz blog!! I love you and Lucy!! That is so funny that Lucy found your "gown" drawer! what does devon think about her in your "gown"? lol. Will he ever be able to see you in the same way in it? just a thought :) I love valentines day! probably because my birthday is 2 days before!
Post a Comment