July 12, 2010

My Idea of Romance

This weekend,

Devon went to Stroller Strides with me,
and he took me on a date,
and he let me sleep in,

and he vacuumed the whole house and cleaned the toilets.

Be still my beating heart!!

9 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

WHOA!!
I would be twitter-pated too!!

What a guy that D-Love is :o)

Oh, and by the way, your guns are smokin' hot in that first picture! Annie, you're ripped!

Annie said...

haha! you are too kind! Should I start asking people if they have their tickets to the "gun show"?

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

HAHA!!! You girls are cracking me up!!! How awesome ANNIE!!!! Good for you!!! Way to Dev dawg! :) Can you believe I just said that? :)!!!

comfy cozy said...

Sweet!!

I can't decide what part I like better- the sleeping in OR the date?!!

I'm certain he was given a proper "thank-you." :)

Just Me said...

Whew! Glad my son is doing all the right things for now. Go Devon!

Allison said...

Way to go Devon! I am so impressed. How was it? The reality of the situation is that is what our lives were like before kids...but having kids makes us appreciate the simple things. Right? The kids make the date nights, sleeping in, vacuuming, and the works outs even better! With out our little one's-the sleeping in would just be apart of another day...but with kids it makes the sleeping in a thing worth celebrating! Hooray!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I've got my tickets!!

Katie Lott said...

"Sun's out, guns out!"

What a good man, that's why we love Devon so much.

Katie Lott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.