July 8, 2010

Tiny Dancer

Guess who took her first ballet class this morning!!!


Ballerina Lucy!

She has been excited for weeks (and I have been equally excited, if not more!), and she really enjoyed her first class this morning.  I didn't get to take any pictures of her dancing, but I will eventually, and you'd better believe that they will be posted!

And while we are on the subject...  Max is working on his performing arts too :)


Any other Laurie Berkner Band fans out there?  My kids can't get enough of her!

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Lucy looks sooo cute! Can't wait to see her on her final performance day. Do they still call them recitals? And love Max's little dance. Such a loverboy!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OMGSH ANNIE!!!! If she isn't just the cutest little ballerina ever!!!! I know first hand how excited you have been for this moment!!! I am so happy for both of you girls!!!

I might be missing a portion of your post though. Was there a video of Max?

Wilson Girlzz said...

Lucy is SO CUTE!!
OMG!! I love her tummy in her little leotard :o)

Elsie made me hold her the ENTIRE time with each ballet class she attended...so, we might try in a few years ;o)

I didn't see the video either?? hmmmm??

comfy cozy said...

Elton John would be so proud! :) Lucy is adorable, Annie! I love her little outfit and I'm happy to hear that she enjoyed herself (makes me think of her little sports sampler)! I can NOT wait for that day to come for us here!

And the video of Max and Lucy dancing is super sweet...I think he is bigger than Hanna!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Darn! How come I can't see a video???

Leslie said...

Sooooo cute!!! Lucy looks adorable and I am excited for her too, can't wait for those pictures! Max is for sure dancing and is he saying "hula"? I am pretty sure that translates "I really want to go to Hawaii" :)