Last night I went to see Eclipse with Katie and Mary Beth.
Mommies Night Out!
Mommies Night Out!
We did not join the Twilight fanatics at the midnight showing this time- a good decision, I believe- but I will admit that I missed hearing whoops and hollers when Edward appeared on the screen, and the cheers when Jacob is shirtless (which is often!).
I enjoyed the movie, and I especially enjoyed my girlfriends :)
I am considering reading the books again, because though the movies are good, the books are sooooooo much better!
I am considering reading the books again, because though the movies are good, the books are sooooooo much better!
6 comments:
So glad you enjoyed some girl time! And I vote that you re-read them all; there is no time like summer for reading (well, okay, except maybe for winter!). I can't remember if you are a fan of Edward or Jacob or both?
Just moments ago, I finished my SIXTH! book in two weeks! I can hardly believe it myself...I think it's a record for me. I put Han down for her nap and go curl up, restricting myself from cleaning or anything else! It's been so nice!
Glad you finally :-) saw it so we can talk about it. I did think Edward was gorgeous this time, his best performance ever, and Kris is better too as Bella. Also happy to see you got some girl time. And yes, do read the books again. I have them all but am kinda reading Elclipse again. But I have so many other books to read I can wait....I think.
No frame of reference but you girls look adorable!! Yay, for Mom's night out!!!!
You will be missed tomorrow!!! :)
Happy 4th!!!
Sadina, I am Team Edward, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for Jacob :) Did you read the books???????????
You are on a roll- 6 books! Any that you'd like to recommend?
Cute pic!
My props to you for your ability to restrain from the midnight premier - I'm kind of a fuddy duddy...I just don't get it.
My goal this summer is to read one book - what a dork! I just can't seem to find the time. I'd love a good suggestion!!
Hey Annie,
I haven't read any of the Eclipse series. I've heard from many people that they are amazing and addictive, but somehow I just keep wondering if it's my "thing." So, we'll see!
I highly reccomend anything written by author Emily Giffiths...she really is amazing! Herv plots are always so juicy and the way that she is able to articulate what's in a woman's mind is uncanny! Maybe start off with "Something Borrowed" ("Something Blue" is its sequel) or "Love the One You're With." I think you'll like her too; I got Lis on board.
Post a Comment