July 23, 2010

Road Trip

"Where is Max?"
"Has anybody seen him?"


"OH! There he is!"

We took a quick road trip to Oregon this week. The kids and I played in Eugene while Devon worked.
 It was a lot of time in the car, but I'd like to think of it as a lot of time together as a family :)  Good, old fashioned, family time on the road!



7 comments:

Just Me said...

Ah, I was waiting to see the pics from your latest road trip. Love them all. I miss you guys, I think it has been 2 weeks since I saw you. See you tomorrow. Max is probably speaking in sentences already :-)

Wilson Girlzz said...

Great pictures!!
I wish, SO BADLY, I could have seen you and the fam while you were just hours away...oh, the sadness!! Maybe next time!

Max is funny, seriously!
I love the picture with him packing his luggage down the hallway - he's getting so big...and so buff! ;o)

love you!

Molly Andersson said...

peak a boo max is probably the cutest darn thing ive ever seen :) looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! btw.. i love seeing the many dresses of lucy!! lol she is gunna be just like auntie molly :)

Leslie said...

sooooooooooo cute!!! I love Max's peek-a-boo faces! and the picture of everyone including Max with their luggage is precious! i am all about the family time, so glad you and the kids have been getting to travel with Dev. love you :)

Leslie said...

P.S. see you soon!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaaaw so cute!!! I love peekaboo and luggage toting Max!!! Hooray for summer road trips with the fam!!!!

comfy cozy said...

Max toting a suitcase bigger than him had me smiling! What a big boy!

I heart Oregon, by the way!