July 20, 2010

Go To Target to Get To The Sea!

In case you are wondering if Jack Johnson's new cd To The Sea is worth buying, I'm here to tell you that yes it is!

In my own humble opinion, you just can't go wrong with Jack Johnson.  He is mellow and happy and is a real crowd pleaser in my car.  I can get through at least 4 songs on this new disc before my peeps in the backseat start requesting something silly.

I have several favorites on To The Sea, but for the mommies and daddies out there, the song "My Little Girl" will make you go, "ahhhh, so sweet" with lines like "Hey little girl, Look what you've done, You've gone and stole my heart, And made it your own."

If you'd rather not make the purchase, you may borrow or burn my copy :)


Look what my Nana spotted in California!

I wonder if California Lucy and California Max are as goofy as my Washington pair!
And is there a Bonus Joe in that car??

2 comments:

comfy cozy said...

Ooohh, me likey the Jack tip! We love him around here too for the very same reasons you do- mellow and happy! And I am always a step behind what's "new," so I didn't even know he had a new CD out!

P.S. I'm willing to bet that Ca. Lucy and Max aren't as cute as the Wa. pair...is that terrible, my judging children?? :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh I am loving the tip! Love JJ! I will look forward to my burned copy in the mail??? :) Just kidding. Well, not really :).

The license plate is too funny! I am with Sadina on the chances of your babes being superior!