Forty dollars cannot buy me a full tank of gas.
It might cover a nice dinner date with my husband.
It is enough for a mani/pedi.
Would you believe that $40 brought home this table!?
GET OUT!! RIGHT??
What was once a clothing store display table is now at home in my kitchen, and it was a steal of a deal!
Me likey :)
In other news, Max says "ahondiss".
Ah-on-diss.
I want this.
In this instance, ahondiss Oreo cookie.
Joseph has been introducing Lucy and Max to light sabers.
Totally not my cup of tea, but I suppose that it balances out Lucy's princess obsession, and Max is destined to love all things related to "The Force" anyhow, so why not start him young?
We visited Aunt Merry this weekend, and she taught Lucy how to do a somersault.
That is all I've got for now!
9 comments:
Oh, that is sooo funny!! Lucy going backwards. Our little ballerina and a backwards somersault.
The light saber thing is so cute, all getting in on the fun. Had to happen, why not now :-)
Oh, and I love the table!
I love videos! Your kiddos look so serious playing with the light sabers!!!
Is it from the place in Bel. Sq.? I'm totally having mom brain right now. I can tell you exactly where the store I'm thinking of is, but the name... who knows! You know, the place above PB Kids (well now E.B.). I love it and it IS a great steal!
And the kids playing Light Sabers... well, it's a must with boys. You've got to definately balance out Lucy's estrogen levels, just like Ethan balancing out his testosterone levels.
Your table is fabulous!
Max is ADORABLE!
Lucy going backwards made me laugh!!!
Okay, I just commented on your newest post before I saw this one and said "likey" too...we ARE friends! Who says likey anymore? Apparently we do! :)
Alright, moving on to more serious matters...that table is to-die-for! And for $40 dolla? Holla! I don't know how you managed to come across a store getting rid of it, but I think you're pretty awesome for snagging it!
And it shows how much I know about boy things because I always thought they were called light savers, not sabers! And I even grew up with 2 older brothers! Your kiddies are so cute and all-business playing with them!
P.S. I love the last backwards somersault the best! Lucy is scrumptious!!!
that table is killer! you scored fo-shizzle!! :o)
and, now to your kiddos...all of them are so cute and I really can't believe how big Max is getting...he looks like a little boy, not a baby! Ahondiss his cubby cheeks for some smooches before they disapear!
i love ur kids!! :) and lucys somersalt cracked me up!! it looks like me trying to do a cartwheel :) i bet joe is super excited to have another boy to play with now that max is getting old enough to appreciate boy toys as opposed to baby boy toys :) love u and cant wait till monday!!
Post a Comment