Have the time of your life. I don't think it gets any better than taking kids to Disney. Don't for get to get a cream cheese pretzel on main street (they are my favorite) :) And eat a few churro's too cause those are Ryan's favorite!
R is definitely for very happy Rantz's !!!! I was so hoping for a sneak peak! Every one looks so happy and adorable! You know how much this family loves disneyland!!! Have the best time ever!!! Oh and the treat shop by the winnie the pooh ride (by splash mtn) has the best treats ever!!!!
So love the pics of you all. You are indeed the Happy Rantzs and I am so glad you have taken the time to post these pics so I can keep up a bit. Kiss my babies and Joe too. And of course my big baby Devon, ha!
6 comments:
FUN! FUN! FUN!
I thought you might be in the happiest place on earth right about now...gosh, how much do I wish I was there with you!? Ummmm...ALOT!!
Enjoy everyday and take tons of pictures!! I can't wait to hear how much fun you are having!!
Love you and miss you!
HOW FUN!!!! You all sure do look like one happy family in the happiest place on Earth!
BTW, I love the picture of Lucy sitting on her daddy's shoulders...they look like twins and even have matching expressions!
Annie,
Have the time of your life. I don't think it gets any better than taking kids to Disney. Don't for get to get a cream cheese pretzel on main street (they are my favorite) :) And eat a few churro's too cause those are Ryan's favorite!
Can't wait to hear more.......
ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE!!!!!!!! HOW FUN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
R is definitely for very happy Rantz's !!!! I was so hoping for a sneak peak! Every one looks so happy and adorable! You know how much this family loves disneyland!!! Have the best time ever!!! Oh and the treat shop by the winnie the pooh ride (by splash mtn) has the best treats ever!!!!
So love the pics of you all. You are indeed the Happy Rantzs and I am so glad you have taken the time to post these pics so I can keep up a bit. Kiss my babies and Joe too. And of course my big baby Devon, ha!
Even your background looks like "It's a Small World!" Have F-U-N!
Post a Comment