A highlight of the trip has been dining at Ariel's Grotto, where we were able to meet Ariel, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Belle.
Lucy was very excited to meet the special ladies! She was a little nervous, but we helped her think of things to say to the Princesses. For example, she asked Snow White, "How are the Dwarfs?"
The Princesses were all very kind (of course!), and they all told Lucy that she looked lovely.
We are having so much fun exploring the Magic Kingdom! Sure, we are very, very tired, and we are all trying not to be grumpy (refering to the mood, not the Dwarf!) when we don't get our way (refering to the children, not the adults!). Overall, Joe, Lucy and Max have been great, and Devon and I are enjoying each of them as they experience every delight that Disneyland has to offer :)
4 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than a little girl meeting her favorite princesses for the first time! Aurora has always been my favorite-I was happy to see Lucy giving her a big hug. Have a wonderful time!
Great pictures!
Lucy looks so pretty with her hair pulled back a little...I love that flower in her hair! Very appropriate for meeting princesses!
When I show Elsie these pictures, she will most likely HAVE A COW!
Gosh, I can't wait to take our girls and experience all the "moments" like you and Devon are!
Hit up Starbucks, ask for a double, and carry on!!
Love you!!
So so so so cute!!!!!
Ah, Lucy looks soo happy indeed, in her lovely dress, getting to meet her idol princesses. And Joe rockin' the Prince of Persia shirt...nice! You all look happy and lovin' it. Is the little guy having fun too? He looks soo cute in his big boy shirt. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment