AHHHHHHHHHHH!
(I screamed)
I've been working on planning a family vacation, and it is totally stressing me out!
I just booked our hotel, and I used the "name your price" option on Priceline.com, which was just a bit too much livin' on the edge for a control freak like me.
Devon assures me, "Everything will be great!"
Of course it will be great- it is the Happiest Place on Earth, right?!
a little break from vacation planning to play with the web cam

5 comments:
planning fun IS hard...this I totally understand!!
you are a traveler-extrodinaire, so I am certain anything you plan out for the family will be wonderful :o)
love your funky photo too!
HA! So cute!!! You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!! It is stressful wondering if you are getting the best deal though. My advice, book it and then don't look back! Just go have fun!!!!
thanks ladies! I like the hotel that Priceline booked for us, but it is a shuttle ride from Disneyland, rather than a walk, so now I have to factor shuttles into our plan...
but the hotel room has bunk beds for Joe and Lu- how awesome are bunk beds?????!
Oh Annie! It gives me some slight anxiety just thinking about hotels and such...I think this once busy-body is becoming quite the home-body! :)
You are going to have soo much fun though once you guys get there...all the stresses will just magically disappear! And how great does your hotel sound with bunk beds for the kiddos??!! I grew up with bunk beds; both my sis and I and my brothers had them. Joe and Lucy will love it!
Just try to let it all gooooo! It's all in the name of "memories!" :)
You will have sooo much fun! And I agree, don't look back, only forward toward all the things you will do. The hotel will have the shuttle all figured out for you, with times all day I'll bet. Love the bubbley pic.
Post a Comment