May 31, 2010

Smiles

Here are a few things that made me smile this weekend:
This guy!
We traveled to Devon's softball tournament, and since I am the president of the Devon Fan Club, I couldn't miss the annual Memorial Day Tournament. He looks so cute in his uniform :)



Lucy, my girl who will only wear dresses, loves to play in the dirt. Icky, but pretty cute.



Get a closer look at that dirty face!

Max, as busy as ever, was determined to catch a "doggy", which was actually a bird.

BUSTED!  Lucy!

"Look Dad!  The doggies are all flying away!"



*Joe would have brought me smiles too, but he gladly spent the weekend with Grandma Donna rather than play in the dirt or chase birds :)

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

YAY DEVON!!! Annie, I love the picture of Lucy regulating Max the most!!! :)

comfy cozy said...

Max is RUNNING! What a big boy! I love that pic of the quintessential grab-the-hoodie-big-sis move...too cute.

Glad you had smiles this weekend and I'm happy to hear that you are a member of your husband's fan club! P.S. His arms look quite buff in that pic...you may or may not want to tell him that, depending on whether or not it'll go to his head. :)

comfy cozy said...

Lis, we're online at the same time!! Let's chat soon!

Just Me said...

Love Max chasing the "doggies" and Lu pulling the hoodie, squatting in the dirt. As a member of the Devon fan club I am so glad you are the President.