Not too much news to report from the Rantz home, but here is what I've got!
Joe's baseball team is now in the playoffs, and it would be great if they could finish out the season with another win, making their total of games won: 2
Joe's baseball team is now in the playoffs, and it would be great if they could finish out the season with another win, making their total of games won: 2
Max received another box of hand-me-downs from the Lotts, and we LOVE hand-me-downs! He was particularly fond of these snow boots and this sun-hat.
Lucy's skin is still on the mend, but doesn't her face look better??
Devon's softball team won both of their games on Sunday- WOOHOO! Go Attitudes! Tournament season is approaching!
I might have an addiction to chocolate malts, and I wore a heart monitor for 24 hours (no results yet).

The weather has been lovely!
Lucy enjoys blowing bubbles on our back deck-
And Max does not get to join her (which may be part of the appeal for Lucy!).
And, finally, I was able to spend some time with Monica and Janelle! (These are old pictures, but they'll have to work). These ladies were some of my first friends in Seattle, and we have shared many good times together. Monica and I met when we both were hired by Simmons, and she has since moved to Atlanta to climb the corporate ladder, and she is such a super-star and I couldn't be happier about her success. MONICA FOR PRESIDENT! Janelle and her husband don't live too far from us, and it is pretty tragic that I don't see her more often!


These girls make me laugh so hard that I slap my knee- like, laughing and slapping my knee all at once. Monica always notices the ol' knee slap! It has been almost 3 years since I've seen these ladies, and the time spent with them was good for my soul :)
3 comments:
Aaaaaw! Hi Annie!!!! I like the update A LOT! The kiddos are so cute and yes Lucy's face looks amazing! So glad she gets so "me time" :) on the deck in the sun! Sorry Max :)!
Your chocolate malt looks divine and might I say you rock the heart monitor! Is there anything that doesn't look good on you?!
Oh and before I forget...GO JOE GO!!!!
Good to see you!
Lucy is super cute and her skin does look a lot better :o) I really love the picture of Lucy out on the patio with Max on the other side of the gate...no wonder she loves bubbles so much!
I'm glad you got some good girl time in and laughed tons. It's good for the soul!
And...I'm praying for your heart. Keep us posted.
Sweet post full of adorable pics of the kiddos! And there is just nothing quite like old friends where even if you don't get together much, it just seems like you pick up right where you left off. You're right,it IS so good for the soul.
And I can't say that you've got me a bit worried about the whole heart thing. Sheesh, I'm really hoping that all is well. Hopefully my health problems have been enough for all of us...for the next several years!! :)
Please keep us posted, friend!
Post a Comment