Don't turn your back on Max!
Because if you do, he'll do this-
(which will remind you of when Lucy did the same thing!)
And then the little man will break your new lamp (the lamp which replaced the other lamp, which he also broke) by throwing it to the ground not once, not twice, but three times.
And eventually your living room will look like this (complete with ballerina)-
And don't try to clean anything- he will only push the vacuum to the floor and then ride it, like this-
And he will finish the day by running into the wall and put a boo-boo on his forehead like this-
So, please do yourself a favor and don't turn your back on Max!
(And you probably shouldn't buy another new lamp for at least a few more years)
6 comments:
Have you heard the phrase "like a bull in a china shop" !?
Annie! He's a tank! Maybe he'll be a line baker for some hugly successful NFL team and when he receives the MVP award, you can embarass him in front of his team mates with all of these pictures :o)
p.s. LOVE that lamp! Where'd you get it?!
typo...line "baker"...I wasn't going for pastry chef...I was going for football talk.
OOPS!
Oh but he will look SOOOO CUTE doing it!!!
The lamp is from TJ Maxx, and it was only $29.99!!!! Although now I know why it was so inexpensive- a lamp from Pottery Barn would not have crumbled the way that this one did when attacked by a one year old!
I always thought the saying was "a bowl in a china shop" which didn't make sense, and a "bull" makes so much more sense!! There, I learned something new today! Thanks Andrea!
OMG he is sooo funny in a stinky way!!! glad you can laugh about it!! love you :)
Ah, such a quick little boy, into everything in a flash! And I agree, as you know...with his quickness and "power" he will be a great athlete someda. It runs in the Rantz family I'm afraid. And yes, you will be very proud of him for it someday. As if you aren't already proud of him now :-)
Post a Comment