Her mother is one very spectacular mother for letting her shop with her baby instead of leaving said baby in the car, which is techinically a CPS worthy call!She's adorable!BTW, TJ Maxx is one of my most favorite places to be!!
Oh my goodness!!! I would LOVE to go shopping with Lucy at TJ Maxx!!! What a cutie pie!
Whadya mean, MOM? She is gorgeous. Most importantly you can see she FEELS gorgeous!
Lucy Kate! I love it - from head to toe!! :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Her mother is one very spectacular mother for letting her shop with her baby instead of leaving said baby in the car, which is techinically a CPS worthy call!
She's adorable!
BTW, TJ Maxx is one of my most favorite places to be!!
Oh my goodness!!! I would LOVE to go shopping with Lucy at TJ Maxx!!! What a cutie pie!
Whadya mean, MOM? She is gorgeous. Most importantly you can see she FEELS gorgeous!
Lucy Kate!
I love it - from head to toe!! :o)
Post a Comment