Ha! I am laughing so hard! I wholeheartedly disagree with you however! She is so adorable ahe could model for anything! Right now it would be the I want to do what I want to do magazine!
I just love Lucy and her funny faces! She is super cute, and super funny...I think she's got a master plan to be Tina Fay...whom, I happen to think is very pretty!
Oh Annie! How you make a girl's day! These pics are sooooo stinkin' cute! The girl is definitely not short on personality! The girls got it all- looks and a sense of humor!
7 comments:
Ha! I am laughing so hard! I wholeheartedly disagree with you however! She is so adorable ahe could model for anything! Right now it would be the I want to do what I want to do magazine!
Thanks for sharing! :) I love it!
PS I think your readers would greatly benefit from one of her Taylor Swift concerts! Post a video Mama!
LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
I just love Lucy and her funny faces! She is super cute, and super funny...I think she's got a master plan to be Tina Fay...whom, I happen to think is very pretty!
p.s.
Elsie loves the Lucy Funny Face pictures...she wants to see them again, and again, and again!
Just love our Lucy, OMG she is such a personality and only two years old. What do we have to look forward to? I can't wait!
Oh,my gosh, gotta comment again...every time I look at these pics of Lu I laugh so hard. Just love her.
Oh Annie! How you make a girl's day! These pics are sooooo stinkin' cute! The girl is definitely not short on personality! The girls got it all- looks and a sense of humor!
Post a Comment