November 12, 2009

Tommy Boy Would Be Proud!

Remember when Chris Farley sings, "Fat man in a little coat" in the movie Tommy Boy?



Well, think "Big baby in his newborn clothes," and sing it with me now!






Just for funsies, I pulled out the clothes that Max wore home from the hospital after he was born. They are so tiny! I was completely amused (I stole this idea from my friend Jami)! My big boy looked so silly, and it is so hard to believe that he was so small just six months ago!






Devon didn't find the humor in my little activity (it may have been because the Seahawks game was on), but Joe and Lucy thought it was funny, and Joe said, "Get Lucy's first outfit-- let's try it on her!" Okay, that is where I draw the line!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Soooo funny! Just look at that big ole beautiful boy! :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

Holy Shnykies! ;o)

I L-O-V-E the skin tight sassy boy! AND, I can hardly believe how little Max once was!

I really, really, really need to meet lover boy before he looses his rolly pollys!

Jami said...

This is awesome! Isn't it so much fun? I just could not stop laughing when I did it to Mia. Hopefully see you tomorrow if I can get motivated :)

Just Me said...

I can't believe he can still get into it. Good ole stretchy clothes. He is so precious! I loved watching him try to climb up the stairs today.

comfy cozy said...

That's hilarious! I was singin' along and feelin' it too, which makes it even all that funnier! Yes, what a difference 6 short months (though they feel long sometimes!) can make!

I went through Han's clothes the other day and put away ones that she outgrew and it made me so sad! :(

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

So funny!!!! OMGSH is he stinkin' yummy or what?! I really really wish we could have played this fun game with Lucy too! I think Joe was on to something :)!