August 10, 2009

Celebrity Sightings!

If you know me pretty well, then you know that I love a celebrity sighting! The only thing better than the "Stars, They Are Just Like Us" page of an US Weekly magazine is actually seeing a celeb in the flesh, out and about-- what a rush!



Well, it has been confirmed that Lucy takes after her mommy. She talked for weeks about going to California and meeting her favorite celebs. She asked strangers, "Do you know who I am going to meet?" She asked me everyday, "When are we going to GO THERE?" And when the day finally arrived, she woke up and danced down the hall, singing, "I AM GOING TO MEET DORA & SPONGEBOB TODAY!"









We had a GREAT time at Great America. Devon, Joe and I got to go on many roller coasters with Molly and Aaron while my parents patiently waited with Lucy and Max. Lucy got to go on many rides too, and we all took turns riding with her, which was fun because she was so excited. She skipped through the theme park all day long! RANTZS LOVE RIDES :)

Max was an angel, as always, sleeping in his stroller and nursing in the shade on park benches.

My dad did a 3-point shoot-out contest and won a basketball for Joseph, and we got to see a "Celebration" parade with all of our favorite Nickelodeon characters dancing and singing.

Fun, fun fun!

6 comments:

Jacqui Lott said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh Annie!!! Lucy is so stinkin' adorable!!! I know first hand how much she loved meeting her first A list celeb! She told me all about it!!!

You know I am a girl after both the Rantz girls hearts on the whole celebrityitus!

The pictures of the whole Rantz fam are so cute!! I love the picture with your Dad and lu walking off hand in hand!

SO SWEET! :)

BTW you are lucky that you weren't enjoying your time at Great America yesterday! It was even on the Today Show this morning. Yesterday people riding the vortex (?) were stuck for four hours! Some were almost upside down! AAAAAAGGGH!

comfy cozy said...

Aww! Lucy meeting her no. 1 is simply aDORAable! (sorry, couldn't resist copying you from a previous post!)

Looks like another wonderful time for the Rantz fam! I loved the pic of you all looking like the perfect family complete with sweet grandparents to watch the kiddies so the parents can have a little fun!

Oh, and would you consider allowing Max to be cloned for the rest of us possible future baby makers??! Seriously. :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

Fun-Fun-Fun is right!
Cute pictures!

I am so happy everyone had such a good time! I've heard of major theme-park meltdowns for little ones, however, your little Lucy looks like she was no where close to meltdown-ville! Hurray!

I showed Elsie the picture of Dora and she nearly blew my eardrums she screamed in excitement so loud! Guess we need to meet Dora too!

Your family (of 5! OMG!)is so sweet - I just love all of you so much!

Leslie said...

I just have to say that Lucy was wonderful that day, no melt downs, didn't wet Dora panties :), very patient and Max was almost too perfect! Joe was delightful and I know I had a wondeful time, pretty sure a great time was had by all! Molly said it was the highlight of her summer! Your dad, Molly and I thoroughly enjoyed having you all here.....COME BACK!!!

Leslie said...

P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!