August 17, 2009

Max is...




... yummy.

... rolling over like a champ.

... holding onto things like rattles and binkies.

... pooping every hour (seriously- it has been a very long day!).

... still not growing eyebrows!

... drooling like that huge dog in the movie "Beethoven."

... missing his Tutu & Coco.

... a mama's boy :)

... a bit unsure about his new Baby Einstein "Activity Center."

... fussy, and I can't wait for Devon to get home from work and give me a break!

... totally worth the stretch marks.

7 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Waaassssup? Can I have some chocolate please? I miss Lisa? What is on this boy's mind?

Annie said...

Sorry! I posted before I wrote the blog :) Oops!
But he does miss Lisa!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I wondered!!! :))) Okay now I will read and then properly comment :)))!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaaaww totally worth it!!!! Seriously...try the chocolate! :)))

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh and I just love the Beethoven refrence!

Wilson Girlzz said...

How cute!
Max is....
SPECIAL!!!

I'm dying to meet him!

(but not as in 'special friend' special)

comfy cozy said...

Yummy indeed!! He's precious Annie! Have you given any more thought to my cloning suggestion?! :)