September 30, 2012

September Snapshots

We are still enjoying dry weather-

I can't seem to get Max to wear something other than swim trunks.
Also, I can't seem to get him to stop, ahem, grabbing himself all the time.

 
We went on a hot date to Cactus, our favorite restaurant-
 
 

Devon and Joe have gone to two concerts together the past two weekends.  Rock on, boys.


And we celebrated Donna's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Donna!



Birthday dinner was "thumbs up" even though I failed to turn on the crock pot.  Oops!

September has been a good month, full of sunshine, friends and new routines.  Can't wait to see what October brings!
(I didn't mean for that to rhyme)
:)

2 comments:

Molly Andersson said...

hahaha oh maxy...so funny! it has been super great weather here also!! But Im kind of excited for the rain and winter clothes! Love your family and happy birthday Donna!

Molly Andersson said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you... you look gorgious on your hot date!! :)