You knew this was coming, right?
A bazillion pictures of Lucy's first day of school?
Indulge me, please. Behold, the kindergartner-
 |
| She was very excited and all ready for the big day! |
 |
| Our school kids. |
 |
Posing with Lucy (Max jumped in our picture- the nerve!).
|
 |
Our brick at the elementary school could use an updated family roster!
On the drive to school we sang, "Kindergarten here we come, here we come!" |
 |
| She was tightly holding daddy's hand at this point. |
 |
| Such a good sport, smiling for so many pictures. |
 |
| Lucy and her very good friend Caleb. They aren't in the same class, but their classrooms are next door to each other, and they were able to play together at recess. |
 |
| Do we look proud or what? I couldn't help but think that this drop off routine will be very different when we do it again in two years with Max. I might not be smiling in those pictures, as I am expecting my boy to be screaming, "Don't make me go!!" |
 |
Lucy lined up with her classmates, and off they went!
And then there was one... |
Final report: No tears from mama or Lucy- only smiles!
Lucy's morning at school was "good" and "fun" and her favorite part of the day was recess.
Yeah kindergarten!
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe little Lucy is in kinder now. Time really flies, doesn't it?
So happy to see the pics of Lucy's first day! She is our social butterfly for sure! And always camera ready. And Max gets you all to himself for a few hours! Everybody's happy? Right?
SO CUTE!!!! I love all your recent posts!!! Sorry I haven't been commenting :(!
Just seems like I can't grab a free moment!!
I can't believe Lucy went off to Kindergarten! CRAZY! SHe is so adorable and loving every second of it I am sure!!!
I can't believe that there were no tears!!! You are amazing!!!
Okay, well, love ya and keep the posts a comin'!
Post a Comment