There is a new girl in the Miller family!
Carlee!
Seth and Carlee got married yesterday,
and we traveled to California to take part in the festivites.
Molly and I took a road trip with Max and Lucy.
![]() |
| thank goodness for the DVD player in the van! |
First there was a wedding rehearsal at Saint Patrick's Catholic Church...
And then a rehearsal dinner at Goomba's Italian Family Restaurant...
Devon and Joe flew in from Seattle,
and Aaron drove down from Eugene,
and so we were all in attendance
and ready to represent as Seth's immediate family on his big day.
The Big Day!!
(I didn't get any pics of the ceremony, but it was very nice)
And then we partied!
To be continued...













3 comments:
Love the pics, everyone is very beautiful and handsome. The Miller kids are all married now.
Hurry home!
I LOVE all of these pictures so much!!!! And I love you!!!!! We had so much fun!!!
YOU LOOKED AHHMAZZING!!!!! Hot MAMA Rantz!!! :)
Can't wait for part two!
I LOVE all of these pictures so much!!!! And I love you!!!!! We had so much fun!!!
YOU LOOKED AHHMAZZING!!!!! Hot MAMA Rantz!!! :)
Can't wait for part two!
Post a Comment