Last week my sister and her husband became residents of Oregon, which beautifully bridges the long I5 stretch between Washington and California, making me feel just that much closer to home.
Of course, I am so happy for Aaron and Molly to be starting their lives together in a new city, in their own apartment, at a new University... but I'd really like to talk about how their move benefits me. :)
1. Those 14 hour road trips to my parents' house will now have a friendly pitstop in Eugene :)
2. Their apartment has a guestroom- free lodging!
3. Eugene is a very nice place to visit, so lets call it my new "getaway spot" for when mama needs a break.
4. My sister/hairstylist is now only 5 hours away!
5. When my mom and dad visit Molly and Aaron, they can just keep driving north to visit us! Which is exactly what happened last week. My parents helped Aaron and Molly with their move, and then came to our house to play.
We only got to spend one full day with them, but we used that time to explore the waterfront in downtown Seattle, and we decided to ride this beast-
Yikes! Right? The Seattle Great Wheel is the newest attraction, and it is totally worth checking out! It travels right over the water, and it gives great views of the city, the stadiums, and even the Space Needle.
Such a fun afternoon! Poor Joe was at school :(
Mom and dad, please visit again soon!
And Molly, please get that guest room ready for me!









2 comments:
I love this blog! :) and I just told Aaron "I like the way we benefit her!" haha guest room is ready and waiting!! it even has a tv and cable! :) So exciting this new stretch of life Aaron and I are in and I can't wait to show you our little world :) Love you!! :)
I love these pictures!!! miss you lots! :)
Post a Comment