July was a long and weird month.
And I gained approximately 7 pounds.
Sure, there were highlights,
like spending time with friends and swimming at Aunt Merry's.
But I couldn't be happier that it is over.
Now it is August,
and today is my birthday,
and we are in sunny California,
and the kids are being good,
and Michael Phelps won a gold medal last night,
and
I am happy.
See?
So,
my first day of my 33rd year is off to a great start!

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE! Now I have the right day, LOL.
You look absolutely glowing, you and Lucy both! I am so happy you are happy.
Whatever you weigh, you look beautiful and sexy and happy!
(By the way, I wondered who may have found those 7 pounds I lost. With winter coming we can do an exchange.)
33 looks good on you!
I totally forgot about you and Mr. Phelps...crack me up!
How did "Peace" and "Quiet" do for you yesterday?
Annie you look beautiful and Lucy looks SO grown up and beautiful too.
You looks so beautiful!!! Happy Birthday!!! Weird long month see ya later!!!! Good times to come this week! :) See you tomorrow!
Happy belated Birthday!!! Glad you are so happy in CA. Love you:) Niccole
Post a Comment