August 4, 2012

33

All that I wanted for my birthday was peace and quiet.
So, I woke up to this-




And my dad made pancakes-


And everyone was being extra nice to me.  Even Max.


Seth brought me some produce from his garden-


And he told me that he would smile for one picture- only one.


My dad took the kids for the afternoon so that my mom and Devon and I could go out to lunch and shop around the mall.  What a treat!  Peace and quiet!

And I got to cuddle up with Molly for a bit, as the wedding prep was wrapping up.


And it was H-O-T outside, so Dev and the kids took a dip-



Carlee came over and brought me flowers. Love her!


Aaron joined us all for a special birthday dinner of hot dogs and root beer floats.


We ended the day watching my dad and Adam play basketball.  Ellee was there too!


Adam wouldn't take a picture with me, so I had to get one of him from behind.


In review-
1)  peace and quiet
2)  all of my siblings
3)  hot dogs and root beer floats

Great birthday!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

So cute! I love Max's shirt "but I'm really Spiderman." So very Max. I miss you all. Glad you are having fun though at your vacation home.

Anonymous said...

What a great/cute family:)

Luv ya,
Niccole