Fourteen??
Fourteen!?!?!
Last week we celebrated Joe's 14th birthday. Holy moly, FOURTEEN??
Joe and I are now the same height, yet his feet are larger than mine by nearly 3 sizes :)
His voice is now deeper, his shoulders are growing broad, he will begin 8th grade next week... It's happening, folks. Joe is growing up!
Joe invited some of his friends to join us at Aunt Merry's for a day of birthday fun- it has become his annual party, which is cool because Merry's house has so many fun things to do, so there is minimal pressure to entertain the boys. They played wiffle ball, football, they swam, they ate, they shot a bb gun, they stood in a tight circle and talked (this must be a teenager thing) (and I say that as though I've never been a teenager nor have I ever observed teenage behavior) (gosh I'm getting old!).
![]() |
| Can you spot the biggest kid of all? |
![]() |
| Max loves helping Merry around the property. He helped gather wood for a fire. |













2 comments:
Great pics, Annie, what fun we had! Thanks to Aunt Merry!
I have to mention the fact that Devon and I at the BBQ have almost the exact same posture and smile :-)
Post a Comment