July 21, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes Max and Lucy are both in bed by 8pm, and I want to award myself a trophy.
Sometimes you just have to put a sign on your door. And be specific.


Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I didn't coach my kids through every meal, to eat just one more bite.  Would they starve?

Sometimes the idea for a lemonade stand only gets this far-


Sometimes I let Joe sleep in until noon.

Sometimes daddy-days are the best.



Sometimes it rains in July.

Sometimes I get overly excited to watch The Bachelorette.

Sometimes it is very challenging to find summertime activities that will simultaneously interest a 13 year old, a five year old, and a three year old.

Sometimes...  there is not much to write about!







2 comments:

julianne said...

You are wonderful! I love these pictures! :)

Just Me said...

Great pics!
I am excited to see the Bachelorette tonight too, so my cousin and his two grandsons are going to have to sit through it too. See you soon! Love you all!