Guess what.
Nearly everything that Lucy says begins with "guess what."
I think I'll try it too.
Guess what.
Today the kids and I went to Aunt Merry's house.
Guess what.
It was a nice drive through the wind and rain, and Tank was out to greet us once we arrived.
Guess what.
Merry brought out a bunch of candy, and this was the last we saw of normal Max before sugar loaded crazy Max took over.
Guess what.
Joe brought his baseball cards.
Guess what.
Lucy watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
There was definitely a candy theme to the afternoon.
Guess what.
Merry, Max and Lucy picked apples for a pie.
Guess what.
Merry got to work right away peeling and slicing the apples, and Lucy was put to work rolling out the dough for pie crust.
Guess what.
I got cozy with a cup of tea and some magazines.
Guess what.
Max and Joe wrestled like bear cubs.
Guess what.
Lucy decided to share her spaghetti dinner with Lola, and it was a bonding experience for Lucy, who usually doesn't get too close to the dogs.
Guess what.
It was a really great day. And the pie was so yummy :)







5 comments:
Guess What? You had a really beautiful fun yummy day!
Guess What? You took some really cute pics.
Guess what.
Pie sounds delicious;)
Guess what.
Luv ya!
Aunt Merry Rocks!
Your day looks like it was fabulous...promise to take me there one day? okay?
Guess what?
I. Miss. You.
I too would like to go there! The picture of her horse is pretty cool-it is definitely autumn up there! I hope the rest of your weekend was great! Love you.
Ooooooo homemade apple pie?!!!! Yum!!! Looks like a fabulous time was had by all!!! Especially the Mama!!!
Post a Comment