October 24, 2011

Monday Monday

Hmmmm.  I could write about all of the ways that Max is driving me crazy.
Or I could share what I learned at church yesterday.
Or, I don't know, I could tell you how much I miss my family.

We could talk about Halloween.  I'm excited for the kids to reload our sugar stash.  I adore the mini Milky Ways.  What do you like?

I could tell you about Devon's victory in fantasy football, just moments ago.  I've never seen him so happy, except for maybe on our wedding day.

Or I'll just leave you with a picture from this evening.  I snuggled up with some tired kids and watched Yo Gabba Gabba (such a weird show).



5 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

Milky Way Midnights are my favorite!

Yo Gabba Gabba is weird. I really think that it promotes ADD. And I can't believe how many big celebs they pull...I must be missing the brilliance.

I'm excited for Halloween too. Have you ever heard of the Switch Witch? She's new to me and I love the idea. You invite the Switch Witch to come to your house Halloween night and she switches out each kids bag of candy for a gift, toy, etc. Totally awesome right? I think we have talked our girls into it. They get to keep 10 pieces of candy, and then the rest is for the Switch Witch.

Total score for mom and dad too because the candy stash is now 100% ours!! Yeah buddy!

I really miss you too.
Tim is debating racing in the Seattle Marathon in November and I've told him I am committed to being his groupie...and this means I would get to see my lovey-Rantz's!!

Big Hugs!

Just Me said...

I add my vote for Milky Way midgets too.
I love Halloween!

Julianne said...

doodle bops is definitely a weird show too...it was on at the gym on day.
me and jj are going to a halloween party as matching gangsters, im pretty excited :)

Lisa Blake said...

Gabba Gabba is off the hook weird. Maysyn loves it and I can't stand it! I love your cute picture and I am a Milky way girl through and through!

I love the switch witch idea! I am going to have to give that a whirl around here!!! :)

The Browns said...

I love the Switch Witch idea...thanks Andrea:)

Love all candy, especially anything sour.

On a side note...I've become addicted to the slow cooker recipes on "mama loves to eat". The pulled pork is DELICIOUS and so easy. Thank you so much for finding her:)