It is awesome and makes me happy. In case you haven't seen it, here you go.
A friend posted a link on Facebook to another flash mob, and this one ends in a proposal. It is over 5 minutes long, but if you can hang on until the end, I promise that you will be smiling.
Participating in a flash mob is officially on my bucket list. :)
7 comments:
OMG! that was sooo happy it had me all choked up!! how adorable was that?? :) I love love :) thanks for sharing sissy!!
And I'm crying...I love the Modern Family version, and I LOVE this one. I just drug Rob in here to watch it as well. He came kicking and screaming but was happy I made him watch! :)
My bucket list too!
The Modern Family scene was one of my favorites (okay, that show is always my favorite), but the proposal??? ahamazing! dream come true!
If you get in on one, will you let me know? I'll flash with ya ;o)
So romantic and thoughtful!! Love how surprise she was!!
I told Doug is he ever needs to propose to me, this is the way to go;)
Oh my! So funny! We saved the modern family episode for so long on our dvr! Have you ever seen that commercial where the guy shows up and starts one but he is too early? It kills me every time!
This proposal is especially sweet!!! It's officially on my list too!!!!
Loved both and also watched "Best Wedding Proposal ever" where they actually get married!
(This is Niccole)
Weird?! I wrote a comment yesterday, but it's not here:(
Anyway, I love this...so romantic and thoughtful. I told Doug that if he ever needs to propose again, this is the way to go!
PS
Miss you!! How's everything going? Seems better with the second car and Devon closer to home. Luv ya!!
Post a Comment