I've been doing a lot of this
![]() |
| (housework while Max works to distract me) and a little of this (living room karaoke) |
and some of this
| (being a Seattle tourist with my mom) |
and even this
![]() |
| (the Seattle Bridal Show, gathering ideas for Kelly's wedding) |
while Devon did this
| (playing with the kids) |
and I saw this
(a bumper sticker on a minivan)
and I found this
![]() |
| (an old picture of me with my boyfriend, Justin Timberlake) (okay, he isn't really my boyfriend) |





4 comments:
Love the post in photos! The Tacoma Wedding Expo is next weekend, if you need more ideas. :) Joshua will have a booth there--you could always stop by & say "hi." :)
The Justin Timberlake thing cracks me up! Do you still love him? I love it that you always find a way to throw him in!
Looks like you were VERY busy this weekend:)
You have been doing sooo many fun things!
I'm lovin' that picture of you and Justin! And, he totally was your boyfriend, just sometimes long distance relationships are hard to define ;o)
Andrea, that was funny! :)
Okay, I LOVE what you have been up to! All super happy things!!! Max looks like he strives to be squeaky clean which is a good thing:)! The karaoke parties look like so much fun!!!! Devon is awesome to hold down the fort for bridal shows and tours of the city with the Mama! You two look so great!
Of course you and Justin look phenomenal :) and I will bet he is thinking of the one that got away (YOU) as we speak. I have heard Jessica is kind of a handful!
Keep the posts a comin'! Some people (ME) live for them! :)
Post a Comment