January 3, 2011

Joining the Family...

Remember in the movie Father of the Bride when George Banks's grown daughter Annie announces to her parents that she is getting married?


 
I had a similar experience two nights ago. 

My little sister Molly called me with a big announcement.


Congratulations Molly & Aaron!

We are so happy to add Aaron to the family- He rocks.
And they are "super" together :)




9 comments:

Molly Andersson said...

haha! this made me laugh!! I love you and I am so happy!! :) I love Aaron so much and I cant even express how happy it makes me that he will be part of the family!! I get to grow old with my best friend!! and have his babies!!! how much better does it get??

Allison said...

Congratulations Molly!!! So exciting.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

HA!!!!! This was soooo funny! OMGSH! I had a similar experience when I heard the news too!!! I am sooooo excited though and couldn't have picked one better myself for miss Molly!!!! This is going to be tons of fun!!! Congrats Molly and Aaron!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

DID I MENTION HOW HAPPY I AM????? :)

YAY!!!!!

Leslie said...

I laughed, but I almost cried! I always identified with Steve Martin in that movie! (sad, but true) It didn't help that the daughter was named Annie!! Your little sister really is engaged, no wedding date set and it won't be for a while. But they are super happy and so are we! love you!! :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

I'm super happy for Molly and Aaron too - can't wait to meet the lucky fella :o)

The Browns said...

She's still a BABY, isn't she?! It seems like just yesterday that we had to explain to her the John was your boyfriend, not hers. She didn't take it too well..she was FIVE!!!!!

Congrats, Miss Molly!! It's so nice that you found your prince early and didn't have to go through too many frogs!!!

Just Me said...

I am glad you are happy, Molly! You glow!

Just Me said...

Annie, I love your new banner for Mama Rantz & Co!
Does that mean a new blog is coming? Please?