- My real name is Suzanne. But only telemarketers and folks at the bank call me Suzanne. You can call me Suzie if you'd like, but I probably won't respond. Annie works best :)
- I've owned 7 cars, and 5 of them have been white.
- One of my cars (a red one) had a bumper sticker that said "Good Girl," which is kind of embarrassing now, but, hey, I was a good girl!
- I've always wanted to be a mother to four children, just like my own mom. The jury is still out on whether or not these currently-frayed nerves of mine can handle another Rantz spawn, so three just might be our final number.
- My gag reflex is best ignited by boogies and snot. I can handle vomit and poo, but nothing from the mucus family!
- I've never eaten steak.
- I love roller coasters.
- My favorite place I've visited, other than Maui on our honeymoon, is Germany. I stayed in Munich and Berlin, and I'd love to go back someday.
- When I was little, and my friends and I would play house, I'd always be Amy Grant.
- I gained 20 pounds during my first year of college.
Alright, any surprises?
Okay, your turn! (If you can't give me 10, give me 1! Give me something!)
8 comments:
NICE! I love these lists! I always forget your name is Suzanne. :) You can totally handle number 4! :) I had no idea that you have never eaten steak! Actually, I think you have told me, but it always shocks me so much that I forget until I hear it again! :) You're not a veggie...why is this Annie? Amy Grant was new info but not shocking considering you were such a GOOD GIRL!
I will have to come up with my list! FUN!
OK, first I have to express surpise about Germany. Hey, with all those Eifel Towers and Paris mementos and photos, who knew?
Second, at my age there are far too many things to list.
Oh, and by the way, steaks are really really really good! You should try one sometime.
Glad you had fun with this too! I'm considering doing a 10 Things Tuesday theme...to keep it going for a while. The lists would obviously have different subjects, but I think it would be fun! See you on Friday!
Number 3 throws you for a loop, but 4 is easier. At least you can each be in charge of 2!
I'm a little bit (okay, ALOT) proud to say that I knew 7 of the 10...Germany, boogers and Amy Grant were the ones that got me.
I love your list - good share, but not an over share :o)
Suzy Q...totally knew that one;). Didn't realize you had so many white cars! 4 kids, knew that. No steak?!! You are missing out:( And, as for #10...I don't believe it!!
I love posts like this! The one that I had no idea about was the steak thing. I thought that you just didn't like steak, not that you have never had it! I had no idea! Love you!
This is so fun...thanks for starting the craze;)
Post a Comment