Last night, we gathered
three generations of Rantz men
and we anxiously anticipated a visit with our Alaska family
-Devon's sister Terin, her husband Ben, and Baby Lyla!-
We ate spaghetti...
We visited...
We wanted the visit to last longer...
And we wished them a safe drive back to Alaska.
And to say that I held Lyla without wanting another baby of my own would be a lie.
(and when Devon held Lyla, it was obvious that he felt the baby-itch too!)














8 comments:
What a sweet little reunion! The spaghetti faces tell the story of good ol family fun all on their own!
Jump on board my baby train Annie!!! All are welcome!!! Itches are meant to be scratched :)!
It was fun and love the spaghetti faced Max. I still feel like a Rantz even tho I don't use the name anymore. It was delightful to hold a teeny baby and you and Devon DO make such beautiful babies. THE BEST!
BUT this old grandma is getting older by the minute so please get Max out of diapers first, and maybe into school? And Joe out of high school? Just a suggestion....
or maybe college? :-)
Fun reunion and great pictures!
You do look entirely too comfortable with a bambino in your arms :o)
Little Max has the sweetest smile!
Love the "pasghetti" pics!
I agree with Andrea- you do look pretty comfy holding the little sweet pea!
Post a Comment