September 7, 2010

Ransom Note

Dear Molly,
It appears that you have left one of your shirts at my house (I was hoping that you'd leave something!).  It is a zebra print thermal from Forever 21. 
I have decided to hold this shirt for ransom.  You may have it back only if you come and get it.  You can expect that I'll be wearing it in regular rotation until you return.
Don't worry- I'll take good care of it :)

5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Ha! You look very cute! Molly, you better hurry and go get it! :)))

Just Me said...

You look very Fierce! Joe, if I find one of your socks here I am bringing it over in a plastic bag tied tightly, immediately!

comfy cozy said...

Um, Annie, you may want to work on your tactic a bit... I don't know, this ransom note sounded more cutesy than threatening. But then again, you DO have the whole big sis thing going for you, so that alone can instill some level of fear (from one big sis to another).

Well, at least in the meantime, you do have a really sassy shirt to enjoy! :)

Molly Andersson said...

hahaha u crack me up!! :) it is cute huh?? im totally fine with u wearing it in a regular rotation!! lol its a great shirt it will love some extra love since i wont be wearing it here anytime soon.. its gunna be in the 90's all week i understand? lol anyways i will come get it at the end of october :) love you!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

you so funny!