In no particular order-
Max has special anti-productivity powers.
Next time that I bake 24 cupcakes for Joe's softball team, I should first see if the game is cancelled due to rain. (although, sharing cupcakes was a great reason to visit with friends after school)
I am less than excited to spend the evening at Curriculum Night at Joe's school.
The internet is pretty awesome. I'm making dinner, and I couldn't remember how many cups are in a pint, so I googled "pints to cu", and before I could even finish typing "cups" Google told me that there are 2 cups in 1 pint. Geesh, so convenient.
Next time that I drive to the library, I should make sure that I have Max's stroller and Lucy's shoes. Oops.
October is full of birthdays and parties- and so we begin the party season!

5 comments:
Love that google!!! You crack me up as usual! Maysyn wants that car that Max is Godzilla of so so much! Except the one in pink of course! We hate to wait until Christmas but it seems like a Christmas kind of gift!
I have to say I am impressed that you baked the cupcakes!! I know it's way cheaper to DIY, but anytime I have to take baked goods to the school it's Safeway all the way baby! Did you get to have some? Cupcakes sound so good!
i love your discoveries!! i actually checked your blog just now so i could tease you about how u are letting me down by not posting.. but silly me.. of course you posted.. you've earned that rep!! so my days discoveries consisted of :
when someone smells.. the cape you put on them to wash and do their hair... will also smell.. today it was massive amounts of old lady perfume...
making an effort to go to a stay at home moms house to cut her hair and play with and hold her baby for a while is not only fun.. but also rewarding!! $25 for just a trim!! LOVE IT
Max may have inherited his powers from me! :)
you know....i think molly might be right! way to take a day when everything goes wrong with a smile and a blog :)
We loved being able to share some of those yummy cupcakes after school today. A pretty good "you can't see, or play with your friends today" day for Jude. Ahh, but when there are cupcakes involved for Me and Papa, then he HHAAASSS to come... right? Thanks, Friend!
Good Life Lessons Mama Rantz! I will keep all those tips in mind :o)
nub you
Post a Comment