June 13, 2010

Sunny Sunday!

Good morning!  We are all awake at the Rantz home, and the sun is shining (for the second day in a row)!  We are happy!  We are optimistic!  We are loving each other!  We will be getting a dose of Vitamin D today- the real Vitamin D, not the kind that I buy in a double pack at Costco!

Our agenda:
  • skip church (bad!)
  • softball double-header
  • sunshine
  • bbq with the softball team



3 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

Hurray for Vitamin D!
I hope you all overdose today and come home ready for early bed times and a good nights sleep :o)

It's sunny here too today and it's amazing what a little UV does for the mood :o)

love you tons

comfy cozy said...

Sometimes it just feels so darn good to "ditch" church (from one fellow ditcher to another)! Did I just put that in writing?? :)

I like to think that God fully supports family time though, especially spent soaking up the sun! It truly IS amazing what the sun can do!!! I swear, I think I have that seasonal affective disorder. Except that I LOVE the cloudy skies during recovery because it makes me feel like I'm not missing out on anything!

Happy Sunday!!!!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Happy Sunday on a Wednesday!!! I hope your day was as fabulous as you hoped!!! Sunshine always does the body good! I love the morning pic!!!!