Grandma Donna!
Our award-winning babysitter is more than a babysitter, she is Grandma, and she is ready and willing whenever we need her!
As I was leaving the house today, Donna was on the floor playing with Lucy, and when I returned, she was on the floor playing with Max.
I know that the kids wear her out, but she keeps coming back for more. And Max even yells in her face in a you're-not-my-mama kind of way, but she perseveres and wins him over.
Thank you Donna- YOU ROCK :)
5 comments:
Thanks, Annie! I love you guys! It is enough to know your kids love me but to be appreciated is pretty awesome too! This is the best award ever ever!
Hooray for Grandma Donna!!! You have no idea how lucky you are Annie! We have always been a bit (okay a lot) envious of those fortunate enough to have doting grandparents to help out!
MISS ME and LOVE ME while I'm gone right???
Yay for Grama Donna! I like her without even knowing her! My mom always gets right down on the floor too; a true grandma thing to do!
So happy you have her, Annie!
(And Lisa, just think of the amazing grandma that YOU'LL get to be!)
BTW, LOVED your bucket list, complete with the juicy details! I MISS you on my comment section...don't ask me why I'm such a weirdo and did away with it! Sometimes I don't even get me! :)
Grandma Donna - she is an awesome one!
really nice post! i am so glad Donna is there for you and the kids :)
Post a Comment