April 5, 2009

A Super Saturday

We had a busy weekend! Saturday was an especially full day.


For those of you who know Joseph well, you know that he has an extensive costume collection. Lucy is just beginning to take interest in dressing up. She usually wants to be a princess, but Joseph took full advantage of her request on Saturday morning to be a pirate!!! The pirate was quickly followed by a magician, and then a sailor...
















We took a family trip to The Old Cannery hoping to find a rocker/glider for our living room, and the kids were super excited to find that the Cannery was having an Easter event with a petting zoo, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and an egg hunt.

















Lucy was a little spooked by the Easter Bunny, so the whole family ended up in the picture :) We found the perfect chair, and now we can check that off of our list of baby-prep!
We ended the day with a pizza picnic in the park. We are so happy to have some nice weather! Maybe I won't be skipping spring after all!

7 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

How cute are they???? ADORABLE!!! I love the dress up club and horay for Joe being such a good big brother!!

The Easter funtacular (my own special word just for you) looks like sooo much fun!!! Your chair looks perfect...ooooand I noticed your new pillows in the background of the dress up photos! Super cute!!

Annie said...

Thanks! That isn't our new chair though-- that was just one that Devon and Lucy sat in at the store and watched a basketball game on a tv while I browsed! I'll show off my new chair in another pic.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Very tricky Annie!! :)

Leslie said...

I might have the cutest grandkids in the whole world!!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Joe and Lucy are SOOO SUPER CUTE! I love the dress up pictures! I'm inspired to find some more dressup clothes for both of them to model via the blog!

Your Easter "Funtacular" (nice word Lisa!) looked great! Don't you just love Easter?! I'm all about it this year...especially all about Jellybeans!

Can't wait to see the new chair / rocker / Max Snuggler!

comfy cozy said...

What a great big brother Joseph is! Seriously, be grateful for that one! My older brothers never wanted to play with me but I would tag along nonetheless! Sounds like a "super" day and a productive one at that. You found your chair and bonus, the kids were entertained! Shoot, you could have just played it off that you went there just for them! :)

Just Me said...

Love the costumes. Joe is giving Lucy one of his favorite things, the drama of dressing up and acting. They are so sweet together. Love your new chair. It is handsome and comfy.