Okay, friends, I think that I've checked everything off my list of "To Do Before Baby is Born." Here is the rundown:
Hospital bag packed (complete with "It's A Boy" chocolate cigars!). CHECK!
Baby clothes and blankets washed and ready. CHECK!
Purchase glider/recliner for living room. CHECK!
Baby's room prepared (Lucy is very excited to have a new roomie! Her room just hasn't been the same since Joe moved downstairs! And notice the picture frame made by Sadina and the letters made by Andrea!). CHECK!
Purchase double jogging stroller (I can't wait to get back to Stroller Strides with my new double-wide! Lucy will be wearing pants on all of our stroller outings). CHECK!
Big sister t-shirt for Lucy. CHECK!
Cameras and cell phone charged and ready. CHECK! CHECK!Toe nails painted and legs shaved (shaving my legs was quite a balancing act in the shower, resulting in two band aids, but Devon painted my nails like a pro!). CHECK! CHECK!
Am I forgetting anything??
We've had a really nice weekend, complete with a walk to the park, Joe's baseball game, Devon's softball game, grocery shopping, and waiting waiting waiting for some contractions to start!
At Devon's softball game this morning, he pulled his calf muscle and is now limping and in a lot of pain. He has kindly asked Max to stay put for a couple more days, or at least until he can walk as fast as a my waddle. WTH? No, no, Max, don't let anything slow you down-- you aren't getting any smaller in there! Devon has received many suggestions on how to treat a pulled muscle, and he is currently in an Epsom salt bath.
I'll keep you all posted of our "waiting game"!
5 comments:
Love the crib bumper turned inside out so you can see the animals all around and the fishes are on the outside. You are ready, I am ready. Got the dog crate up from the basement so Nikki can stay there while I am with grandkids while Max is making an appearance. We hope his appearance will be faster this time, yes? Yes! I am carrying my cell phone always, to bathroom and to walk Nikki dog. So come on Max! Our loving arms are ready to hold you.
I am soooo impressed!!! You are set! I wouldn't be surprised if Max decided he has to come out today!! He surely can't wait to sleep in his perfectly adorable and cozy crib while admiring the artwork and craftiness of his admirerers!!! Seriuosly, Max and Lucy's room is AWESOME!!! Pulling off a dual gender room with that kind of style is quite a feat! Job well done Annie!!
Who knew a glider rocker existed that was so shnazzie!! I love it and I want one!
Looks like you guys had a really great weekend! I love love love the pictures of your tootsies all ready to go! The jogger stroller is so nice I laughed out loud and loved the visual of a pantless Lucy and her stand in baby brother!
Okay longest comment ever over and out!
Nicley done mother of 3!
I am super impressed by all that you have been busy doing! The photos are awesome - I was secretly hoping to get a pre-Max glimpse of the room! I love it!!
I love the double jogger stroller! You'll be back to Hottie-ville in no time pushing around 2 kiddos!! Not like you ever really left Hottie-ville, but you know what I mean right? Please??? ;o)
All 20 toes look fabulous and I am just so excited for the big day to be here!
I love you tons and I'm glad you had a great weekend with the fam...oh, D-love, I hope the calf is better soon! and, no more waddle jokes...they arn't funny after month #8
Come on, Max! You can do it! Today is a perfect day! Annie, you have been busy, busy! I am so impressed with the way you've been carrying on, as if you aren't ready to pop anyday now! Once the toes are done, it's showtime, right?! Max has a beautiful room to welcome him; you've done well! BTW, I totally look up to you. You make it all look so effortless!:)
LOVE the room!
Come on, MAX! Everyone's ready to welcome you to the world!
Post a Comment