April 26, 2009

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!

Waiting is not fun!

I thought that yesterday was going to be Max's birthday. I'd had contractions since 3am, and by the time that Devon and the kids woke up, and we put all of our plans in motion, I realized that I wasn't in quite enough pain-- I was going to be sent home from the hospital had we gone.

So, ever since, I've been waiting for the pain-- bring on the pain!! And then, of course, bring on the epidural!!
Here's what we've been doing while we wait:






































And now we are off to the mall!

5 comments:

comfy cozy said...

It's official...I'm a stalker. I check Facebook, I called Lisa this a.m. to see if she heard anything and to my surprise, you've blogged!! Yay! You're such a trooper- going to games and the mall making it all look so easy! I'm thinking you'll check in (to the hospital) sometime in the wee morning hours and Max will be here before noon tomorrow. Ask Max if that works for him. :) Best to you!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Buddy! Your belly, I mean Max, is SERIOUSLY ready to blow!

I'm so happy your mom is there with you to help you pass the time, go to baseball games and to the mall, and to take care of you and that belly! Nobody knows the right kind of care like a mommy...no mater how old you are!

Thanks for the great pictures - we are all rooting for a midnight call tonight ;o)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Yes waiting is the pits!!! Hooray for updating your AUDIENCE!!! I am with Sadina...I am feeling the 2 am labor onset!!!

It looks like you have had plenty of distractions and you are in great company!

Keep the updates comin'! Sadina really depends on it :)! Okay, me too!!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

PS I have to declare that I am totally jealous!

Jacqui Lott said...

Great to see the update! Max is keeping us all on the edge of our seat. You've definitely been on my mind and in my prayers! So exciting! Let me know if you want to hang out at the park or go for a walk to get your mind off things.